Deep down, I guess I like these. I can’t resist ’em… and here’s one that isn’t aimed at 14 year olds.
1.How old will you be in five years?
32. fucking hell.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
So far, Oliver the Cat.
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
The Pick of Destiny
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you receiveved?
Tim saying to tell mom he wasn’t coming home that night.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Jason, I think (sorry brah…).
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
I fucking HATE text messaging.
11. What were you doing at 12am this morning?
yesterday, I think I was at the gym.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
One is happily married and the other is divorced.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
2 days ago.
14. What color are your eyes?
15. what time did you wake up this morning?
Initially around 7.
16.What are you wearing right now?
pants with snowmen on them (cute) and a tall tee. just kidding. sorta.
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
“Christmas Time (Don’t Let the Bells End)” by The Darkness (RIP)
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
With my lady, probably eating or fuckin’ shredding the guitar.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Slightly successful would be nice.
22. Do you tan or burn?
Olive skin. You do the math.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Either some ridiculous idea we came up with for my sisters weding, or playing poker with Brian H, Tim, Dawn and Michael.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3, but we only use one.
26. How big is your bed?
Queen: A Night At The Opera.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
The beginning of each different one. Then I get tired of ’em.
32. What do you like about fall?
33. What do you like about winter?
Winter clothes, food, the mountains, the holidays, fireplaces.
34. What do you like about the summer?
Long days, warm water, bike riding.
35. What do you like about spring?
36. How many states have you lived in?
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Paso, San Luis, Costa Mesa.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet usually, but I really dig shoes.
39. Are you a social person?
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Last nite: Ravioli and garlic bread. Oh wait: chocolate pudding for dessert.
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Native Foods, Cafe Roma, The Dal Rae, Thai Classic, the restaraunt next to out hotel in Florence (and the one down the street too), Toast, Urth (for desserts and coffee), Chubby’s and so many more.
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Whatever kind gets made into my milkshake.
43. What is your favorite dessert?
Most types of Pie.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Corn Chowder (no bacon).
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
I like Thai and Japanese better.
47. Do you like coffee?
No, I need coffee.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
A big Trader Joe’s bottle’s worth, usually.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
2-3 cups of coffee.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Nothng against it. I tend to move around too much to do any serious cuddling though.
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
At home. I’m one hell of a cook, if you didn’t know.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Yes- Diddy and Jeff Probst.
59. Do you want kids?
Only to train them to do cool shit. I don’t particularly like children.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Barely any Spanish.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
Nope- probably should’ve a few times though.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
A warm ocean.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
Business Class- British Airways style. I don’t fit well in regular airplance seats. No matter how I sit, my knees are up against the seat ahead of me… but I love looking out the window.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Very very well.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Guitars and records.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
68. What is your favorite TV show?
Mythbusters, The Office, Survivor, McDreamy.
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
Dawn, and probably the members of Pitch Change/Imperial Griffins.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
The ringy one.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
No. Some little mexican kid probably has my old OP gear.
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
Chinese Stress ball box.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Always slightly open, since there are usually towels hanging off it.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees. I’d try to punch those motherfuckers right in the face.
78. Do you flirt a lot?
Only with Alan.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
The fucking trash can. Unless its a vegan Morningstar Farms one, then barbeque sauce or ranch.
80. What is your favorite food?
Probably burritos or some sort of pasta.
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
If I had to.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bedtime?
After midnight most days.
85. What was the last book you read?
“The Metaphyisical Club: A Story of Ideas in America” (in progress)
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Maybe, unless my Guitar Player subscription has run out.
89. Do you watch soap operas?
Dawn watches “Days of Our Lives” on TiVo and fast forwards through most of it. It’s pretty much the purest form of comedy I’ve ever experienced.
90. Do you dance in the car?
I drum in the car.
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
Indie 103 is on my alarm clock.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
Ha! Myself, but only barely.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
Cinnamony wintry ones.
95. What is your favorite board game?
97. When was the last time you attended church?
Dawn’s grandma’s wedding last summer.
98. Who was/is your favorite teacher in high school?
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
Probably a few days.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
Dawn- every single day.